Express Track to the World's Top Universities, Fast Track to the World Stage
College Counseling is one of the important features of the Comprehensive Care Education Program, which aims to help every student realize his/her dream of entering the world’s top universities in the United States., Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia. The G7-G12 Program of UEIS in Taiwan regularly holds seminars for overseas study and one-on-one counseling with professional teachers, who will assist the students to determine their future path for university departments depending on their aptitude, interest and academic ability and provide references for majors in business, science, engineering, art design, or even medicine. When studying in G12, the UEIS College Admissions Consultant Office provides every student with full support to apply for university.
University Goal Setting
College Admission Counseling
- Analyze the overall ability of each student and recommend the most appropriate universities and departments.
- Assist in the development of personalized college admission goals.
- Provide comprehensive and accurate university information and admission requirements.
- Ensure the completeness of all application documents and submission before the application deadline.
- Assist students to acquire the Conditional Letter of Acceptance from members of College Alliance.
- Assist students to acquire letters of recommendation from UEIS teachers or instructors.
- Assist students to prepare for the college admission-related exams, such as TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, ACT, and AP, and arrange college admission information sessions.
- Numerous top universities in Canada specially hold online information sessions for UEIS, providing the latest information and answering questions. Every year, the admission officers of many prestigious universities visit our school to hold one-on-one interviews with students, offer the graduates group counseling, assist with a series of seminars about application to overseas universities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Germany and other countries, and instruct the students in the required competences such as time management to succeed in college life.
- Hold career positioning seminars, invite industry elites to explain the future of popular occupations and needed professions as well as answer the students’ questions.
College Admission Advantage
- The grades of UEIS are approved by the universities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
- After completing the UEIS program, students will have the same chance as local students in America to apply for college.
- Students have the same chance as local students to win scholarships.
- The admission requirements are the same as those for local students.
Save Time and Expense
- Students can design and arrange their learning disciplines and schedule.
- Students can choose the Accelerated Graduation Program based on their abilities in “morality, intelligence, physique, social skills, and aesthetics” to complete senior high school and enter college.
- The Accelerated Graduation Program is suitable for male students who are required to serve military service to apply for college.
- The Accelerated Graduation Program is suitable for students who aim to take professional programs such as pre-med, dentistry, pharmaceutics, or a PhD program straight out of undergrad.